|TYPES OF UNITS
RivetRite Units come in two basic types: Single Rivet Units
and Double Rivet Units. These utilize different combinations of
beam types. In addition, units for special purposes include
Records Storage Units and Automotive Parts Storage Units.
DOUBLE RIVET BULKY STORAGE UNITS
- 48" to 96" wide beams
- Access to stored items from all sides
- Choice of beam capacity to meet your storage requirement
- Easy assembly without special tools
- Units available in 84" and 120" heights
Penco RivetRite bulky shelving is designed to provide an
economical solution for the storage of retail, wholesale or
industrial goods. Installation can be done without special tools
in a minimum amount of time. All steel parts are finished in
attractive 723 Light Putty baked enamel.
SINGLE RIVET HIGH DENSITY UNITS
Single Rivet high density shelving uses single rivet beams on
intermediate levels, and double rivet beams at the top and
bottom for rigidity. For units up to 48" wide.
- High Density Shelf Beams provide maximum space between
- Common tee posts between starter and add-on unit
- Shelf levels adjust on 1-1/2" centers
- Fast easy assembly
- Optional heavy duty single rivet shelf beams available for
Penco Single Rivet beam High Density shelving is designed to
provide for maximum vertical clearance between shelves. Access
to stored item from all sides is possible because side and back
cross braces are not necessary for stability. Add-on units
assemble quickly without special tools by using a common tee
post between units. Finished in 723 Light Putty baked enamel.